Concept of emotional intelligence – Kal Mass Media
Welcome to Kal Mass Media

For Knowledge Hunter.

Translate: Hindi, Punjabi, BengaliRussian, Vietnamese, Ukrainian, German, French, Portuguese, Romanian, Italian, Urdu

News        Shop       Recharge & Bills       Create Your Website    Find Jobs     City Jobs     Travel Deals      Our Amazon Deals

We are here; listen to your stories. And we elevate your voice with search engine friendliness. 

Over the last decade, the concept of emotional intelligence, or EQ, has grown in popularity around the world. Unfortunately, few people grasp what the term EQ actually means or why it has grown so popular in recent years. The ability to identify, analyze, and control our own emotions as well as those of others is referred to as emotional intelligence. It includes abilities like empathy, self-awareness, and successful communication. The demand for people with strong emotional intelligence has expanded tremendously as society has become more interconnected and diverse. This is because EQ allows people to connect with others on a deeper level, calmly resolve issues, and build a healthy work or personal environment.

Numerous scientific investigations have indicated that emotional intelligence is more important in life than general intelligence, as measured by the IQ scale. Positive outcomes associated with emotional intelligence include improved mental health, greater relationships, and increased job performance. Furthermore, those with high emotional intelligence are generally perceived as natural leaders and are more likely to succeed in their employment. These findings emphasize the need to cultivate emotional intelligence abilities in both personal and professional situations. According to these studies, conducted by both American and European colleges, only 20% of our triumphs and successes in life are attributable to common intelligence responses, while the remaining 80% are fully based on emotional intelligence. The remaining 80% rely exclusively on emotional intelligence, which encompasses abilities such as self-awareness, empathy, and relationship management.

Everyone, from preschoolers to CEOs, must deal with their own emotions as well as the emotions of those around them. How you handle these emotions has a big impact on how other people see you and how effective you are at getting things done. When you improve your emotional intelligence, you will be better able to respond to stressful situations in your environment with maturity. Famous researchers John Mayer, Peter Salovey, and Konstantin Vasily Peterides discovered that people with strong emotional intelligence tend to become better leaders and thrive at everything they set out to do. Wayne Payne coined the phrase “emotional intelligence” in his doctoral thesis, A Study of Emotion: Developing Emotional Intelligence. He compared IQ with emotional intelligence in his thesis and concluded that EQ was superior since it encompassed a broader range of faculties and features of a person’s conduct. Emotional intelligence research will help you better comprehend the cause and influence of your emotions. This is significant because it contributes to increased self-awareness.

Studying your EQ will also allow you to gain a better understanding of other people’s conduct and the underlying causes of their actions. People who are emotionally intelligent can reconcile what their mind and reason tell them with the voice of their thoughts and emotions. Emotionally intelligent people are self-aware, creative, and energetic as a result of this skill. They are also a lot better at dealing with stress and getting along with people. They are more upbeat about their lives and do not fear change. They are successful people.

This book is popular because it provides readers with practical tactics and procedures for increasing emotional intelligence, which allows them to improve their personal and professional relationships. It provides individuals with the abilities needed to negotiate difficult circumstances with empathy and understanding by diving into the nuances of human behavior. Finally, this book equips readers to develop emotional intelligence as a lifelong ability, leading to greater fulfillment and achievement in all aspects of life.

Editor's pick

Top writers

Rishi Pal Sharma

I believe that words have the power to create change, and I am committed to using my platform for the greater good. My hope is that my book will not only entertain readers, but also inspire them to make a difference in the world.

Kal Mass Media

We write to focus on empowering individuals to take control of their lives and achieve their goals. We strive to inspire and motivate readers to make positive changes in their daily routines.

Find the latest offers, deals, and discount coupons to save money on your shopping.

Discover more from Kal Mass Media

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading