Welcome to Kal Mass Media

For Knowledge Hunter.

Translate: Hindi, Punjabi, BengaliRussian, Vietnamese, Ukrainian, German, French, Portuguese, Romanian, Italian, Urdu

News        Shop       Recharge & Bills       Create Your Website    Find Jobs     City Jobs     Travel Deals      Our Amazon Deals

We are here; listen to your stories. And we elevate your voice with search engine friendliness. 

Do you know where the world’s second-largest temple is located?

You might think it is located in India, a country with a Hindu population. But it is not located in India.

The second-largest Hindu temple in the world was just dedicated in New Jersey, USA. The name of this temple is Swami Narayan Akshardham. The temple was inaugurated on October 8, 2023. The temple is built on 185 acres of colorful Green City, New Jersey. This temple is 191 feet high. This temple is not just a place of worship. one of the milestones of Hindu art, architecture, and culture. Over a period of twelve years, thousands of artisans and some 12,500 volunteers worked to build this temple. The construction of this temple started in 2001. It is the third Akshar Dham temple in the world, after Gandhinagar and New Delhi. This temple has a total of 13 shrines of Lord Swami Narayan and other Hindu deities. Its architecture and craftsmanship reflect ancient Indian culture. There are 10,000 idols of gods and goddesses here. There are also several ancient Indian musical instruments. Besides this, a dancing Yakshi statue is placed here. Apart from being a place of worship, this temple has been developed as a center of culture, education, and art.

Apart from Hindu scriptures, the message of Abraham Lincoln, Confucius, Lord Buddha, Mirabai, Martin Luther King, etc. are written in this temple.

While the Swaminarayan Akshardham temple serves as a reminder to the American Hindu community of their religious sentiments, the temple is also a center of knowledge and learning for architecture and culture enthusiasts.

In the coming days, a museum of the history and universal values ​​of Hinduism will be built in this temple. There are very few such Hindu establishments in America. The enthusiasm of people of all religions around the temple is visible.

Apart from the Indian subcontinent, there are people of Hindu religion in different parts of the world. More than 90% of the world’s Hindus live in India. But the remaining 10 percent is not less in number. So there are many small and big Hindu temples elsewhere in Europe. So many beautiful Hindu temples are being built in Europe and America

Editor's pick

Top writers

Rishi Pal Sharma

I believe that words have the power to create change, and I am committed to using my platform for the greater good. My hope is that my book will not only entertain readers, but also inspire them to make a difference in the world.

Kal Mass Media

We write to focus on empowering individuals to take control of their lives and achieve their goals. We strive to inspire and motivate readers to make positive changes in their daily routines.

Find the latest offers, deals, and discount coupons to save money on your shopping.

Discover more from Kal Mass Media

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading